At Your Home
- Storing Your Entrees
- Once back home, you'll simply load up your freezer. The dinners will be ready & waiting for you when you need them.
- We suggest that you plan the first part of your week and place several meals in your refrigerator on Sunday. The meals will safely thaw and they can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just repeat that on Wednesday night and you're covered for the rest of the week. You will have fun deciding what you want to have for dinner each night!
- Cooking Your Entrees
- Here's the best part: Simply follow the easy preprinted directions on the outer package and you can have most dinners ready in 30 minutes or less!
- We tried to help keep clean up easy too. Our aluminum pans are disposable - no clean up required!
- Embracing the Experience
- You can take pleasure in knowing that you are providing a delicious, wholesome meal for your family while adding precious time to your day by not stopping at the grocery store every day. More importantly, you will gain quality time as a family at the dinner table!